2i Test Process Review
Test Process Review (TPR) provides a deep dive on one or multiple aspects of end to end testing within your organisation. This includes how the testing activity is impacted by other areas of the business that are out with Testing but within the software delivery lifecycle. We do this with an aim to help you improve your testing efficiency, quality and lower overall cost.
The TPR can be undertaken as a one-off exercise to gauge your level of maturity in the test space or as the first step towards a more formal accreditation such as Test Model Maturity Initiative (TMMI).
Alternatively, if you have concerns over your testing efficiency, the Test Process Review can be performed on an individual Test level or any aspect of testing such System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing or, can be cast over the end to end test process. This will establish the root cause of any software testing issues you may have at either project, programme or organisational level.
On completion of the TPR, we will provide:
- A full report containing a baseline of your current state
- A comparison against similar organisations
- Recommendations for improvement and the benefits of completing these
- Quick wins and a road map for the improvements
- We will also provide metrics for tracking the progress of the changes and ROI.
Regardless of what your needs are, you tell us the outcome you want to achieve and we’ll design an approach that suits.