Automation Test Lead
The purpose of this role
The Automation Test Lead role is responsible for leading and coordinating the testing of software produced across a specific test phase, technical domain or product set, ensuring quality standards are met for any changes deployed. The QA Test Lead will work collaboratively with clients and the Test Manager to define, develop and deliver the test strategies and test plans with a focus on high quality delivery.
In addition to delivery responsibilities, the Automation Test Lead will also act as an advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives to improve test processes, extend the use of tools/frameworks (where appropriate) and support the development of test team members.
- Delivering to agreed, and quality standards.
- Creating or overseeing the quality production of test artefacts including the Test Plan Test Schedule, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Liaising with business users to carry out UAT Prep and execution.
- Defect Management at all phases
- Provide detailed status reports and MI tracking progress and logging and highlighting risks and issues that may impact on the delivery schedule.
- Track progress of test work streams delivering into the Project. Represent the test team during work stream meetings.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels within the project and/or workstreams, and represent the test team during project and/or workstream meetings.
- Provide information and input into the Business sign off process.
- Extensive hands on test experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CIand release testing lifecycles.
- Extensive automation experience and the ability to specify, to develop and to implement automation frameworks and advice on industry best practice.
- Pro-active in managing test dependencies, coordinating test coverage and execution.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Open Source tools and Cloud based services including Cypress, Gitlab/Github, Postman, K6, Jmeter, Azure
- Defining and advising on test scope, approach, risks and assumptions across DevOps and agile testing.
- Ability to work with all relevant parties (project, supplier technical teams, internal technical teams, service delivery, and so forth) to ensure an effective test service is maintained throughout the Agile delivery lifecycle.
What 2i Testing can offer you
In return 2i Testing can offer a highly competitive salary whilst working in an innovative environment and working amongst skilled professionals.
What to do next: Please apply via the application link below. Once your application has been received a representative from the 2i Recruitment team will review your profile and will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.Apply Now