Mobile Automation Specialist – Excellent career growth opportunities/Top Client list
Location: Remote Working
Bring your Mobile Automation Testing expertise to us and in return we’ll give you an amazing career with growth and learning opportunities.
The Day Job
As the Mobile Automation Specialist you will work collaboratively to define, develop, maintain and deliver the Software Testing requirements for our clients programme of work.
You will be responsible for developing and executing QA plans and supporting the strategic approach. Technical experts as well as responsible for managing teams and coaching others.
- Carrying out Automated testing in line with the Automation framework and Test Strategy.
- Creating or overseeing the production of quality Automated Test artefacts.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documents and other project documents to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, apply the latest techniques in test automation.
- Delivering to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
- Contributing to the creation of time and resource estimates.
- Provide detailed status reports and MI tracking progress and logging and highlighting risks and issues.
- 3 to 5+ years solid demonstrable experience in a Software Developer in Test role working with Automation frameworks for Mobile application testing.
- Experience of Mobile automation frameworks and tooling such as Appium, Selenium, Cucumber (BDD) and SauceLabs.
- Xcode UI, and Android Virtual Device experience.
- Java (Typescript) coding experience.
- Experience of using Azure DevOps to configure pipelines.
- Can work with technical teams based in multiple regions.
- Can coach other team members on Mobile automation best practice.
What 2i Testing can offer you
In return 2i Testing can offer a highly competitive starting salary, company pension, life assurance, staff discounts, buy and sell holidays, on-going training and superb career development whilst working in an innovative environment and working amongst skilled professionals.
We also encourage our employee's to have fun, so we have regular nights out – either as a project team or as a group – along with our annual events such as our Connect (involving fun team-building activities!) and our Black Tie Christmas Party.
What to do next: Please apply via the application link below. Once your application has been received a representative from the 2i Recruitment team will review your profile and will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.Apply Now