Change & Governance Consultant
Purpose of Role: Responsible for both change and governance initiatives as directed by the Head of Change & Governance. The mission Change & Governance mission is to ensure are no infrastructure blockages to achieving Company Scorecard objectives. We will do this by delivering internal change and transformation, ensuring we are scaling appropriately and following this through by designing and implementing fit for purpose governance and processes.
- Graduate or 1-3 years industry knowledge of experience in: Business Analysis, Process Journey Mapping, Change Management, Project Management Office, Consulting, Risk Management, Research, or similar.
- A self-starter who can manage their own deliverables, who enjoys variety and switching subject matter, who likes having a number of items on the go across both change, transformation, and organisational governance
- A bigger picture thinker who can understand the logic of how things fit together to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – and confidence to talk to lots of different internal stakeholders at all levels of the Busine
Responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for analysis and options appraisal across a number of different business topics in line with business need at that time
- Responsible for project management of organisational change initiatives including but not limited to people, process and tooling changes
- Responsible for activities that improve culture and communication across 2i
- Support 2i in identifying new business opportunities and supporting pre-sales activities including collating business collateral and project managing bid submissions
- Responsible for activities which ensure adherence to chosen compliance systems including but not limited to process, assets, suppliers and risk.
- Internal business process mapping and process reengineering
- Documentation and organisation of organisational risk register
- Secretariat for Strategy Steering Group, which runs the day to day management of the 2i business
- Deputy Secretariat for 2i Board, which sets the strategic direction of the business
What we will offer you:
- A hybrid work model with a mix of work from home and office (in Glasgow and Edinburgh)
- Uunded and continued professional development
- Genuine career opportunities, to move fields and move up