Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow
About the Role
We're looking for a talent acquisition partner to support our ambitious plans for growth across the business. You'll be responsible for accomplishing results through the execution and delivery of the end-to-end, full-cycle recruitment process for a wide range of roles.
What will you do?
- Work in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment, where you will be viewed as a true partner to the business
- Be responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to the offer stage
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout the process
- Play an active part in building our employer brand throughout the UK
- Share market insights and use analytics to track progress and influence recruiting processes and direction
- Search and headhunt for a wide range of roles using different talent acquisition tools and techniques
- Represent the brand externally, making sure you sell the company story and vision!
- Partner with hiring managers
- Provide insights to stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent
- Initiate innovative ideas on how we may be able to organize events and attend events to promote the brand
What should you have?
- 3+ years of recruiting experience working for a fast-paced, hyper-growth tech start-up
- You have the know-how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract the right talent and know your way around different sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobsite and more.
- Proven experience in delivering full cycle / end to end recruiting and you should be confident in slotting into a high performing team
- Demonstrable and proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple requisitions / roles with an extremely high standard of accuracy and precision
- A keen interest in staying in the know in the Tech industry, adopting new recruitment and other HRTech tools.
- Be exceptionally client-focused, partnering with both our business leaders, hiring managers and external candidates to deliver a first-class experience for all stakeholders
- Demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business, products and services
- You must possess a global mindset and experience in recruiting internationally with proven success is highly desirable
- Demonstrable recruiting experience within an ever-changing and fast-paced working environment.
What 2i Testing can offer you
In return 2i Testing can offer a highly competitive salary and attractive benefits package whilst working in an innovative environment amongst skilled professionals. You will have opportunities for career development and progression. We also invest heavily in your learning and development.
Employee engagement and wellbeing is important to us, and we encourage our employees to have fun! We have regular social activities– either as a project team or as a group as well as a Book Club and Film Club – along with our annual events such as our Connect (involving fun team-building activities!) and Christmas Party.
What to do next: Please apply via the application link below. Once your application has been received a representative from the 2i Recruitment team will review your profile and will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.Apply Now