Do you have a passion for testing?
Are you frustrated with the way you see testing being performed and pushed down the value chain?
Do you have a clear vision for the future of testing and understand the changing role of the tester in our industry?
If, like us, your answer to all of these questions is ‘YES!’, 2i are the company for you.
As we look at what the future of testing will look like, we see testers with different and new roles, a change in mindset, attitude and an ability to be the driving force behind delivery projects.
We want people to join us on our journey to make testing the most satisfying, influential and value add role in project teams, so if you want to help us transform our industry – GET IN TOUCH!
Your career matters as much to us as it matters to you. We offer continuous training and on-going mentoring as and when you need it. You’ll be working on some of the largest and most interesting projects in progress in Scotland too, so you’ll have every opportunity to apply that learning.
Benefits of working with 2i Testing
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection, including critical illness cover
- Travel Expenses for Client based resources
- Independent Financial Advice
- Holiday entitlement 26 days plus 8 days public holidays and after 3 years’ service an additional day per year to max. 5 days with the option to buy or sell or carry forward a maximum of 5 days
- Referral Reward Scheme
- Performance Management Appraisal Scheme to recognise job performance, career progression and training
- Access to our in-house Testing Community of Practice
- Regular 2i Connect meetings to socialise with all your colleagues
- An in-house newsletter keeping you up to date with all the company-wide 2i news
- 2i’s active involvement in The Ministry of Testing community and other test and Agile communities/meetups
We also care passionately about our community and have been huge supporters of Byte Night, the IT Industry sleep out for homeless children, for the last 9 years as well as other good causes that are close to our people’s hearts.
As we expand our team, we're looking for a range of people to join and help us grow.
In particular, we're looking for:
For further information or to apply, please get in touch: